How to Use the Alarm Clock on Your iPhone
The alarm clock on the iPhone features extensive alarm settings and a variety of pre-installed sounds. You should explore the different features of the iPhone alarm clock before you place it for an important meeting.
Your iPhone may serve as an alarm clock. You can even choose the ringtone that you want to wake to. As with most things on your iPhone, setting the alarm clock is straightforward.
Set an Alarm on the iPhone
- Tap Clock around the Home screen to display the Clock application.
- Tap the Alarm icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the + sign in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose time of the alarm by rotating the wheel on the bottom half of the screen.
- This is similar to the experience required to set the time an event starts or ends in your calendar.
- If you want the alarm to go off on other days, tap Repeat and tell the iPhone the times you want the alarm to be repeated.
- Tap Sound to choose the ringtone that you want to wake to.
- You may even use the custom ringtone you created yourself.
- Tap Snooze to have the alarm appear on the screen accompanied by a Snooze button.
- Tap the Snooze button to seal off the alarm for 9 minutes.
- If you want to call the alarm something apart from, well, Alarm, tap the Label field and employ the virtual keyboard to type another descriptor.
- Tap Save once the alarm settings are to your liking.